您好,欢迎来到北京新东方学校!咨询电话:010-82611818;官方微信咨询:VBJXDF

当前位置:首页 > 英语学习 >

英语面试口语:电话求职

英语面试口语:电话求职

作者:-- 来源:网络 发布时间:2019-07-17

  去外企面试,少不了用英语进行沟通,相比普通面试,英语面试除了思考如何将问题回答好、怎样将自己介绍给面试官,还要思考如何用英语将这些回答和介绍表达清晰、准确,可以说难度是双重的。所以在去英语面试前,一定要做好准备,这样才能给面试官留下一个好的印象。

  电话求职

  Phoning to Ask about a Job Ad.

  常用句:

  Lianfu Company. May I help you?

  这里是联富公司,请问找谁?

  Hello,this is David Jones.

  喂,这里是戴维·琼斯百货公司。

  Crest Trade House. Can I help you?

  这里是克莱斯特贸易所。愿为您服务。

  This is the Southern Suburb Hotel. May I help you?

  南郊饭店,愿为您服务。

  Hello,operator? Get me 5732,please.

  喂,总机吗?请接5732。

  Please get me through to Personnel Department.

  请你给我接通人事部。

  Personnel Department Mr. Zhang speaking. What can I do for you?

  这里是人事部,我是张先生,您有什么事?

  Wrong number.

  打错了。

  Line engaged.

  占线了。

  Hold the line,please.

  请等一等。

  You are in connection. Please go ahead.

  接通了,请讲话。

  I'm interested in the job you advertised in yesterday's news-paper.

  我想问一下你们在昨天的报纸招聘广告中的职位。

  Is it still vacant?

  这个空缺还有吗?

  Do you still have that vacancy?

  你们还有空缺职位吗?

  I'm asking about your advertisement for a cashier in today's newspaper.

  我想询问你们在今天的报纸上招聘出纳员的广告。

  Hello,I'm calling in answer to your advertisement in yesterday's "Yangcheng Evening News" for an English telephone operator.

  你好,我打电话来是想应聘你们昨天在“羊城晚报”登广告招聘的英语话务员一职。

  I'm asking about your advertisement for a shop assistant in today's newspaper.

  我打电话来想应聘你们在今天的报纸上广告招聘的商场售货员一职。

  Oh,I see. May I have your name,please?

  我明白了,请问你叫什么名字?

  This is Zhiwei Zhao speaking.

  我是赵志伟。

  I'm sorry. The job is taken.

  对不起,这职位已有人了。

  You should have tried earlier.

  你应该早打电话来。

  Yes,but do you have any experience as a shop assistant?

  还有空缺,请问你有做售货员的经验吗?

  Can I have your name and phone number?

  可以告诉我你的姓名和电话号码吗?

  I'll make an appointment for an interview for you.

  我想为你约定一个面试的时间。

  Would you like to come here for an interview?

  你愿意来面谈吗?

  I certainly would.

  当然愿意。

  Can you come tomorrow morning?

  明天上午你能来面谈吗?

  That'll be fine.

  好。

  We'll look forward to seeing you then.

  我们期望见到你。

  Can you make it Thursday morning?

  周四上午行吗?

  See you then.

  再见。

  Do you still have openings for the typist?

  贵公司还有打字员的空缺吗?

  I'm enquiring about your advertisement for a driver in yesterday's China Daily.

  我打电话想询问昨天《中国日报》上广告招聘的驾驶员一职。

  I'd like to come in and apply for the job of the bank clerk. Can you help me?

  我想来申请银行职员一位,你能帮助我吗?

  Can you give me any information about the job advertised in today's Morning Post?

  你能告诉我一些今天的早报上招聘职位的情况吗?

  Do you still have positions available?

  贵公司还有可申请的职位吗?

  I saw your advertisement in this morning's newspaper for the air hostess. I’d like a job.

  我看到今在早上的报纸上贵公司招聘空中小姐的广告,我想申请这一职务。

责任编辑:admin

相关文章

版权及免责声明

① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。
② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-62578989。

网站导航

  • 新东方高考网
  • 高中一对一
  • 新东方冬/夏令营