句式1:I'm afraid I would like to speak to Mr. Black right now.
我想现在和布莱克先生说话。
A: Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?
麻烦你接布莱克先生,好吗?
B: I am sorry, Mr. Smith. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
对不起,史密斯先生,布莱克先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他稍后给你打电话,好吗?
A: I'm afraid I would like to speak to Mr. Black right now.
我想现在和布莱克先生说话。
句式2:I have got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
我有紧急事情与布莱克先生商量,不能拖延。
A: I have got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
我有紧急事情与布莱克先生商量,不能拖延。
B: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? Mr. Smith, the line is through.
好的,请您别挂机。史密斯先生,电话接通了。
A: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. White.
非常感谢你的帮助,怀特小姐。
其他表达法:
He is not available right now.
他现在不便马上接电话。
He is with someone right now.
他现在正在打电话。
It's urgent, please.
事情紧急。
We need a direct talk.
我们需要直接对话。
责任编辑:admin
相关文章
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。
② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-62578989。