句式:We very much regret to state that our end user here finds your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
很遗憾我们的终端客户认为你们的价格比现行的市场价高很多。
A: We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我们很欣赏贵方产品的高质量,但是不幸的是我们不能接受贵方的价格。
B: What's the matter?
怎么了?
A: We very much regret to state that our end user here finds your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
很遗憾我们的终端客户认为你们的价格比现行的市场价高很多。
B: We know what you mean.
我们知道贵方的意思了。
Our client can't accept your price.
我们的客户不能接受你们的价格。
A: So please reconsider it. Our client can't accept your price.
所以请你再考虑一下。我们的客户不能接受你们的价格。
B: We will.
我们会的。
A: We are looking forward to your early reply.
请尽早回复。
其他表达法:
Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customers.
你们的价格应该建立在我方顾客的实际情况下。
责任编辑:admin
相关文章
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。
② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-62578989。