句式1:It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
价格如此之高,我方无法进行市场推广。
A: We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我们很遗憾地告知你方你们的报价我方难以接受。
B: What's the problem?
有什么问题吗?
A: It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
价格如此之高,我方无法进行市场推广。
句式2:You should know that the price of the same product should be fixed differently in different markets, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您应该知道相同产品的价格在各地市场应是不同的,贵方的价格在我方市场实在是太高了。
A: We have granted you a big discount.
我们已经给了你方很大的折扣了。
B: Yes, we know that.
是的,我们知道。
A: But you still have the problem.
但是你方还是有问题吗?
B: Yes. You should know that the price of the same product should be fixed differently in different markets, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
是的。您应该知道相同产品的价格在各地市场应是不同的,贵方的价格在我方市场实在是太高了。
如果知道市场行情而利用对方不了解的弱点,即使签约也是无效的。
其他表达法:
The quotation you submitted is too high for our market.
你方的发盘对我们的市场来说太高了。
We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid as the market can't accept it.
我们很遗憾地告知你方,我们不可能考虑你们的报价,因为市场接受不了。
责任编辑:admin
相关文章
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。
② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-62578989。