A: Mr. Tang, we have decided to hire you. How much do you expect to get a month?
A:唐先生,我们已决定雇佣你,你期望的月薪是多少?
B: l'm making three thousand yuan a month at my present work. I should not, of course, make a change for less. Could you provide me with a monthly salary of four thousand yuan?
B:我现在的工作月薪3000元,当然不能为了更少的钱而换工作,你看每月4000元可以吗?
A: I don’t think we can give you that much as the starting salary.
A:我想我们不能给你这么高的起薪。
B: You know, Mr. Allen, Nowadays this starting salary is not high based on my skills and experience.
B:你知道,爱伦先生,现今以我的技术和经验起薪4000元并不高。
A: Maybe, but there are many fringe benefits here.
A:也许是吧,但这儿有很多额外的福利。
B: What are they?
B:是什么?
A: Additional to medical benefits, we also offer a rent free house and the use of a car.
A:除了医疗津贴,我们还提供免租金的房子和可使用的汽车。
B: But I have my own car and my own house.
B:可是,我有自己的汽车和住宅。
A: OK, 4000 yuan a month.
A:好吧,每月4000元。
B: Thank you very much.
B:谢谢你。
A: Not at all, ifs reasonable.
A:没什么,这是合理的。
责任编辑:admin
相关文章
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。
② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-62578989。