1.能讲一口漂亮英语的人已相当少见,而既能讲一口漂亮英语又唱歌唱得好的人就更是凤毛麟角了。
Those who can speak good English are quite rare while those who both speak good English and sing good songs are the rarity of rarity. 我在加拿大一直过得很开心,但是我在英语学习方面依然有些不太顺。
I've been having a very good time in Canada, but I still have trouble with my English study. 我这两周来一直感到晕乎乎的。我吃了各种各样的药,还做了大量的锻炼,但这一切一点效果也没有。
I've been feeling dizzy in the past two weeks. I've taken all kinds of medicines and have
exercised a lot, but these have not had any effect. 她是我见到过的最甜的女孩子了,堪称绝无仅有!
She is the sweetest girl I have ever met in the world. She is next to none! 深夜里,走在空寂无人的大街上,我感到极度的寂寞。
Walking down the silent deserted street late at night, I felt extremely lonely.
6.当轮到我发言时,我突然失去了信心。
When it was my turn to speak, , my confidence suddenly deserted me.
7.我认为我们不应该削减广告预算。
I don't agree that we should cut back our advertising budget.
8.不是有句老话嘛:“眼不见,心不烦”。去找个安静的地方放松几天。
As the old saying goes, “Out of sight, out of mind”. Go find a quiet place and relax for a few
days.
9.每当我想到早年的艰辛和漫漫成功之路时,就会有种成就感。要知道,努力总会有回报的。
Whenever I remember my hard early years and the long road to success, I always have a sense of achievement. You know, hard work always pays off.
10.我可以抵御一切,就是抵挡不住诱惑。
I can resist all but temptation.
11.我陷入沉思。
I was wrapped up in deep thoughts.
12.我都快要油漆完墙壁了他才来告诉我油漆的颜色搞错了!
I had almost finished painting the wall before he came to tell me that the paint was in the wrong color.
责任编辑:admin
① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。
② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-62578989。